In my previous post you would have seen my basic mock up of a classic roll over clutch. It was made out of calico and wasn't anything to appealing, but now it's time to see the vision come to life! However as you can see this isn't the black vinyl bag I predicted as we had to work under the constraint that some sort of stripe needed to be included. I compromised and decided to use this black vinyl ribbon with a gorgeous laser cut pattern to act as my striped component. I decided to have the stripes go in opposite directions on either side of the clutch as I felt this gave it a modern twist. Ideally the base of the bag would be made from a higher quality fabric but for the purpose of this sample a white jersey knit was used.
Once again I've put together a production costs grid so we can get a better idea of how much this product would cost if it came to fruition.



No comments
Post a Comment